www.divearoundtexas.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gordon Apons told us about it last weekend during the PADI Member Update. We're participating but haven't received the materials yet. Looks like a really cool program and there are tons of prizes already donated.

For those with a GPS, I created a poi file and posted it on poifactory. Currently has 35 locations:

Texas Dive Sites

There's a file for Garmin and for Tom Tom.

Has anyoen heard about this? I have heard a little about it and was even at Aquarena Springs last weekend but didn't even get signed up.

Dive Across Texas

Hi Mike,

I will be at your place in April. Looking forward to seeing you again and diving that jewel of a Lake in Texas.

Shawn O'Shea

That map just shows all the blue water holes :shakehead:

'Guess they don't count anything up here in N.E. Texas do they?
They must just be into low level sponge bath adventures and not any sort of exploration.

:wink:

They must think that Texoma is in Oklahoma....

They have Balmorhea and San Solomon Springs as two different dive sites.
I agree with Timeliner, it looks like the map maker missed a couple sites.

Tom's Dive and Swim is the certifying LDS for Austin. (512-451-3425)

I just talked to them and they are waiting on the packet and materials but will certify the dives made before they get set up (about another month). The Comal, Windy Pt, Aquarena Sgs, Canyon, Stillhouse Hollow, Medina, and Inks are all in central Tx. You only need 4 places and 12 dives (minimum). The members of this forum ought to be able to swamp :eyebrow: the competition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom