X-Shorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyklon_300:
bellows pockets are quite large. Having two pockets of that size seems a tad overkill unless you're carrying a lot of tools.

I have a bellows pocket of similar size on my drysuit and it easily holds a 150' spool, 60 lb lift bag, and EMT shears.

Just for the record - although it's not applicable to wetsuit diving, the bellows pockets are a great size if you dive cold water with smurf gloves!

jagfish:
I think one pocket is pure bellows, the other has some velcro wthin the bellows that locks it down a bit, or allows it to expand...

JAG

On my X-shorts both pockets have the velcro on the sides so each pocket can be used either as a large bellows pocket (for reels, spare mask etc) or as a slimmer pocket (for wetnotes etc.).

I have a pair of the FifthD pockets, pretty nice they stay "folded" so size is not a prob. As for the shorts, I bought a pair of shorts from my LDS and had them sewn so I can have pockets on all my suits w/o spending a fortune.

Back
Top Bottom