xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So how are things with the xDeep black at the moment? Is it a reliable trimix computer?

So how are things with the xDeep black at the moment? Is it a reliable trimix computer?
I use the xDeep Tmx as a backup computer. My typical dives are mine dives to 28-58m depths for total durations of 80-100 minutes, most of them trimix. When compared to my slightly conservative Suunto HelO2, xdeep sometimes gives almost the same deco time, sometimes 10 minutes more, sometimes 10 minutes less. I am sure I have not yet got the optimum settings on the xdeep, but this fairly large variability does not warrant using the xdeep as a primary Computer. This is just my opinion and based on my own empirical findings.

However, as a second dive computer, the xdeep is excellent.

Why those variations? Are you changing the GFs?

The problem with Suunto is that their decompression code is not known. I wonder how the xDeep compares to other Buhlman 16c+GF computers.

Does anyone have one of these in stock right now?

I heard they gonna stop selling the BT version soon. Only EAN and TMX. Get it while you can.

I heard that they sold the BT to another company. Does anyone have any substantiation to this?

Back
Top Bottom