• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

XDeep Zeos vs Ghost

Discussion in 'Buoyancy Compensators (BC's) and Weight Systems' started by emaj, Sep 8, 2019.

1. emaj

emaj Angel Fish

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    £420 for the XDeep Zeos 28 and £443 for the APEKS-WTX D18/30

2. scubazendiver

scubazendiver Angel Fish

Is it legal to post such websites here? Otherwise it would be divezone pl. Top middle gives you the chance to change from Polish pl to English language as well as between Zloty and Euro. I must admit ( just saw it a few secs ago ) that they officially do only send packages around Europe. BUT their customer service seems to be very friendly and they allowed me to change wing color by email a few days after placing my order. You might want to ask for US delivery via Email.
    Xdeep prices are by far the lowest I have ever seen ( they offer discount atm ). I saved a solid 150 Euro compared to our local dealer.

3. -Moe

-Moe Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    I already had checked out their site and while you can set the currency to Euro and language to English I found the registration page to be in Polish only and I couldn't register. I have noticed that European dealers state they cannot ship XDeep products out of Europe.

4. scubazendiver

scubazendiver Angel Fish

Hm, you do not have to register in order to buy something from them, neither did i. Shipping xdeep out of Europe could be a pain since now every country seems to be playing trade wars their customs should be extremely happy charging you tenfold :wink:
    One option might be a trusted fellow within Europe to purchase for you and send as gift through customs