Xen and the art of diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This looks to me like it'd be Ir ...?

Liquivision : Scuba : Extras : PC Interface

Henrik

Interesting. So I guess just the IR port gets connected (as all do) via miniUSB<->USB. Grr...everytime I think we'll move past IR interfaces...but I suppose at this point they're cheap, ubiquitous, and don't require another potential failure point (o-ring) to break at depth.

Interesting. So I guess just the IR port gets connected (as all do) via miniUSB<->USB. Grr...everytime I think we'll move past IR interfaces...but I suppose at this point they're cheap, ubiquitous, and don't require another potential failure point (o-ring) to break at depth.

Yes, we are using IR as not to add any unnecessary potential failure points. I do not know the answer on whether our PC interface is required or if your IR port on your computer will work, though I suspect our interface is required. Eric is traveling for the next couple of days (headed to the Bahamas, hoping to set a new world free diving record) but I will find out and let you know.

Yes, there will be a show special at BTS. We've also provided as Xen as a door-prize for one lucky participant. Who knows what other exciting things we may have at our booth... :wink: Please come by (booth #325)!!

-Doug
Liquivision Marketing & Sales Manager

Yes, there will be a show special at BTS. We've also provided as Xen as a door-prize for one lucky participant. Who knows what other exciting things we may have at our booth... :wink: Please come by (booth #325)!!

-Doug
Liquivision Marketing & Sales Manager

Hey Doug, is there any word on the pc interface software as well as the software update? Last update was that was going to be available by March 14.

Hi Henrik

I will support the Xeo and Xen in Diving Log, which can sync to iPhone and the just released iPad Dive Log.

Sven

Any thought of making your software available for Apple desktops?

I got mine in the email a few days ago... The update and computer software. the downloader is going to be a bit longer... I was told end of march for the dive downloader.
BT updated quickly and flawlessly.

So why hasnt this happened for everyone ?

I would just send them a reminder? What version do you have... mine upgraded to 1.06.
They are quick to email and easy to deal with.
have you updated your contact information on their website when you initially unlocked and signed up?

Yeah I just added myself a couple weeks ago. I guess i can check later and send them an email. Thanks for letting everyone know though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom