XS size fins in a colors other than Black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This past week I had 2 students who wanted all Mares products but in colors we didn't care. I put together a special order for them, fitting them with all Mares but I was disappointed when it was so hard to find an XS fin to fit a small foot that matched everything. My question is when are you going to producing fins in an XS size in all/most of the colors you offer? I was specifically looking for a Red fin in a XS size in any model.

Hi,

The two fins we make in XS are the X3 and Excel +. The X3 in Blue, Yellow and Black will be in around Feb. 15th. The Excel Plus will come in Pink, Blue and Yellow, these are in transit which means they should arrive within the next 2-3 weeks.

Phil

Correction, in the Excel + we will also get Red, but the delivery will be closer to early March.

Thanks for the info Phil! I'm glad to see that you are expanding the color choices for people with smaller feet. I don't have that issue, since I'm on the other side of the sizing chart where not many fins are made for a size 14+. LOL Thanks again for the information!

Back
Top Bottom