Yak Diver Photo contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you feel like hauling your yaks, I'm doing a yak dive off Fort Lauderdale on Saturday morning. Parking's free...

:DThanks for the invite, Debby, but I've got a dog & a cat that will kill me if I'm gone that long.:shakehead:

I'm on call this weekend, but I'm hoping to do some diving next weekend(27th & 28th). A yak dive is part of the plan, if weather permits.

:DThanks for the invite, Debby, but I've got a dog & a cat that will kill me if I'm gone that long.:shakehead:

I hear that, Dana! Now that I have a baby dawg myself, I can't go anywhere for more than about four hours! I guess I'll have to get him a sitter when I come over for Venice dives next summer.

I'm on call this weekend, but I'm hoping to do some diving next weekend(20th & 21st). A yak dive is part of the plan, if weather permits.

That sucks. I was hoping you'd be able to join us. My wife informs me that if I go kayaking and diving all day Saturday, there's gonna be a lot of payback before she'll let me go again.

Tell her next week you'll be doing some "research" diving with a mote diver. very important stuff.... how could she refuse? Or..... sneak out very early saturday morning, call her right before dark saturday nite and tell NOT to pay the ransom, you escaped!

Hee hee, you are devious, Mike! I like that! :D

I'm in!:D Wanna try out the new park by Sharky's?

That sounds like a plan. What time did you want to start? I talked to a guy who has some numbers for ledges he claims have up to 10 to 12 foot relief off the West end of the pier. Not sure how far out, though. He is supposed to email the numbers to me tonight.

I don't suppose you'd mind sharing those numbers after you've confirmed the ledge report?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom