Yak Diver Photo contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

Nice pics guys! Tis gonna be tough picking a winner on this one!:D

Ok guys (and girls), it's time again to nominate your fav pic for the yak div er photo of the month.....since I've posted pics this month, I will not be doing any nominating. Voting begins tomorrow morning and ends on the 3rd. G'Luck!

Due to a lack of interest, I guess we will discontinue the yak diver photo contest.

I thought voting was going to go on to the third. You can't quit now. I like Nizzy's tulip shell. (That is a tulip shell, right?)

We're in diving's slow season right now. We need the ocean to lay down and the water to warm up a bit. Remember... most of us are WWW's. I'm such a WWW, I've been in my dry suit since late November. :)

Al

It appears that Nizzy has two votes. Maybe I was premature in discontinueing the yak diver photo contest (or my running it), but since no one was nominating anyone I assumed that everyone had lost interest. If there is continued participation we'll continue it.

Hey Moteman... Keep it going. I need to get over to the West Coast and dive with you. I bought my kayaks last year to dive out of, and I've only had it in a lake to practice getting in, diving & hauling the kayak underwater, and getting back into it. That's it. I'm looking forward to diving out of it... especially in tooth country...

The photos are great! I enjoy looking at them and voting on them.

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom