Yak Diver Photo contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Took the kayak out this weekend. This time I took my camera with me and actually used it :D

P1014467.jpg

DSC_4578.jpg

Cleaning station
DSC_4478Modifed2.jpg

DSC_4428.jpg

DSC_4412.jpg

DSC_4409Modified2.jpg

Nice pics!

My vote goes for the barred hamlet...

I really need to get my kayak out...

I'm taking mine out tomorrow with Kayuba!!! HEY, anyone in the Fort Lauderdale area, whether you do or do not have a kayak, why don't you join us? Captain Kayuba is bringing a shade shelter and we are bringing our own chairs and snacks for after the dive (that's a hint, bring your own snack and chair but come on down and hang with us!) If you have a kayak, come join us on the dive. If you don't but are interested, come see how we do it...then do a beach dive at the same beach.

A-1-A just north of Sunrise Boulevard, after you see the first big condo on your left then a little condo just north of it (1200 building) park anywhere and look for the plastic boats!

Hey Al, are you coming to Invasion this year?

If I wasn't driving to FSU tomorrow to pick up Riley and Kathleen, I'd probably join you & kayuba...

Nope! Not doing the Invasion this year. Tamsey and I just got back from Utila on Monday. We stayed at Utopia, and the place was appropriately named...

I dove off of Venice on Sat. I happened across a 2' ledge that had quite a few fish. I even saw a lobster.
IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

Hey Niz....where was this ledge? Send me a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom