Yes or no?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And that signals that this thread has run its course. Next topic please.

Dear everyone,

Thanks for all the input, suggestions, criticism, and opinions. I have enough information to decide what I'm going to get and let's end the discussion here.

Kind regards,

Dee

So you decided to buy the Zeagle?:D

You can continue discussing this topic in another thread that was just started to discuss the same topic with the same replies. We can't have enough fun with this topic. The OP perhaps should start a new thread to discuss AirII/Airsource vs. the 7ft wrap around your neck hose.

I dive using an axiom i3 and my partner uses a soul i3. We both love them in both wet and dry suits. Extremely comfortable and loaded with nice features. I used a local dive centre Bc with a "traditional" inflator this past weekend and to be honest missed my own Bc. Each to their own but I haven't come across anyone who has actually used the i3 who didn't like it. If you want to use the same Bc for teaching and its a problem you can always get a standard inflator which simply replaces the oral inflate for the i3. Takes about 10 seconds to swap over.

I dive using an axiom i3 and my partner uses a soul i3. We both love them in both wet and dry suits. Extremely comfortable and loaded with nice features. I used a local dive centre Bc with a "traditional" inflator this past weekend and to be honest missed my own Bc. Each to their own but I haven't come across anyone who has actually used the i3 who didn't like it. If you want to use the same Bc for teaching and its a problem you can always get a standard inflator which simply replaces the oral inflate for the i3. Takes about 10 seconds to swap over.

This is the same feedback I hear about the i3 system from the people that own them. These two BCD models you mention are versatile too, they can be used for wet and dry suits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom