Yes or no?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a serious breach of SB etiquette. I can't believe this nonsense. Somebody is asking a good question yet some people are hijacking the thread and making irrelevant remarks. Most inconsiderate to say the least.

Have you looked around scuba board? It happens all the time.

The OP had a list of BCs he was asking about, as happens in every BC thread the BPW was injected. That is not what the OP asked so it went off topic pretty quickly.

I did however answer the question the OP put forth.

This is a serious breach of SB etiquette. I can't believe this nonsense. Somebody is asking a good question yet some people are hijacking the thread and making irrelevant remarks. Most inconsiderate to say the least.

I just want to note here that in English, three letter acronyms abound because they are easier to say and feel complete. Sometimes its the feel that counts, not the efficiency.

BCD
IRS
DoD
WTF
etc (haha!)

You're right, it's very serious. I'm really very extremely terribly sorry for distracting a crucial and rare discussion of BC brands and types.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

a large number of off topic posts have been deleted. I also notice the tone is getting rather testy. Please try to questions in a helpful and friendly manner. Marg, SB senior moderator

The OP was happily (and sportingly) in on it.

a large number of off topic posts have been deleted. I also notice the tone is getting rather testy. Please try to questions in a helpful and friendly manner. Marg, SB senior moderator

How could you delete my 'vinyl is making a comeback' post? I was really proud of that one.:D It was interesting, true, and provided valuable light hearted satirical commentary, just what this thread needed!

You're right, it's very serious. I'm really very extremely terribly sorry for distracting a crucial and rare discussion of BC brands and types.

It may not be so to you but to the OP it is for sure.

---------- Post added January 1st, 2014 at 05:18 PM ----------

The OP was happily (and sportingly) in on it.

That's because the OP has a lot more courtesy to others than she is getting from some of them.

And that signals that this thread has run its course. Next topic please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom