Yet another newbie to the forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YellowF4

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everybody!

Got intro'd to the forum and site while talking to Beach Bunny last night, so I had to check it out. Looks like a great place that is going to cost me a lot of money! Again! Thanks Beach Bunny!

My wife and I were a in a near fatal accident a little over 4 years ago and as a result of horrific injuries to both legs, I thought I would never be able to get wet again....obviously the signs are all there pointing me back to the water....Bahamas proved I could do it and my wife got certified there as well.

If anyone is in the Reno area and planning a trip to Monterey or Noth Coast CA in the next few months, let me know. I have a big truck and plenty of room!

Thanks for the great site and info!

John (A.K.A YellowF4)

lol I am so glad you got on it... you see how addicted I am!!

I am totally going to talk you into diving Tahoe with me in August!

welcome aboard, yellowf4

is that as in a yellow F-4 Phantom?

nice bikes, both of them ...

i like the second one better :wink:

i have a 2003 Triumph Bonneville... awesome little bike

22046_0_1_2_bonneville_Image%20credits%20-%20Triumph.jpg

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us. Enjoy.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

smilies-41093.png

Wow! I've had some wrecks that should have been fatal, but never hurt badly. Glad you're getting back into life so well...! :thumb:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom