Yet another UK newbie...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi welcome
I am also an Essex diver(and born and bred Essex girl!), I certified in the Bahamas but dive here as well. I did my first Uk dive in the sea at Weybourne in Norfolk last weekend. It was fantastic, can't wait to be wet again

Hey Nikki - glad to see the Essex Girls are coming out loud and proud!

Just to explain to all those who live where our reputation hasnt spread to yet - we have a naughty reputation - which of course isnt true one little bit :wink:

Where abouts in Essex are you Nikki?

Dont forget to check out the NDI (Neptune Divers Int) UK section for up and coming events that are being organised.

You may (if you lucky) be able to put your name down in time for the next one in Oct at Selsey on the South Coast.

Anyway - catch you all around !

Welcome..nice for another UK (and Essex) diver to be here. I*'d love to get involved in some NDI trips etc or meets.
I'm going to wait until end of Sept when I take AOW at Stoney before any more saltwater dives tho.

ScubaBaby..I live in sleepy Saffron Walden, Essex

hoochykoochy

I think I have relatives near you ! Small world huh!
If your doing your AOW in Sept. sounds like the Oct. dive trip Shaun is putting together would be a perfect start for you!

Check the thread out : Selsey - Oct. 19th or 27th ? :)

Hi
I live in Braintree,
Selsey in October sounds good, will have to see if I can sort out someone to have the children.
Nikki

Hi Rosie

Welcome to the board.
I am also a new member who finds it a bit chilly diving in the uk and must escape regularly to the sun.
Can't comment on Red Sea diving but Cozumel is great, you will love it.

Enjoy the board
cheers
Paul

Back
Top Bottom