Yet another UK newbie...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was mistaken; Michael Jackson bought the Loch Ness monster with the money he made from Lennon & McCartney's music.

Welcome to the board Rosie.

>>It's tough to live in the UK<<
It doesn't have to be too tough. :wink:
How can we tempt you into trying some UK diving?
I am just across the river from you in Kent.
when the UK NDI gets off the ground perhaps our first meet could be in North Kent as it would appear to be quite near for a number of us...

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here and Dive Safe...................Arduous

Welcome - another Brit, great!! Soon we'll have our own forum like those swampers!! What about it scubababy?!

Enjoy - and get yourself diving in the UK it's great! OK I escaped but I still miss it......

Jonathan

Rosie

Glad to have another UK diver on board...especially from Essex!!! I too havent been too brave when it comes to the not so warm waters of the UK but plans are that I will start getting more wet soon!

And Jonathan....keep your fingers crossed about NDI UK/Europe! I'd love for the UK divers getting together....would be a great opportunity.....hopefully not to long now ! :mean:

I have a question for all you Essex divers out there....

Do you have furry dice hanging from your masks?

Love and Peace to all!

Booga:)

booga_roo

I dont know about the others but I have mine trailing behind on my tank (they're actually the more expensive leopard print ones!)

Rosie - just as a side note - dont forget to check out the UK NDI section - its where all us UK (insane) divers can talk amoungst ourselves!

UK Divers (NDI)

And dont forget to vote on a name!!! :wink:

I don't know WHAT you mean about furry dice. It's a bit hard to dive with the white stillettos though - they don't propel you very well!!!

cheers
Rosie

(who's not really an Essex girl, but an ex-pat Londoner)

:D

I'm afraid to admitt....I'm a true essex girl - born and bred! :smooch:

But I know what you mean about the white stillettos - they are a complete nightmare! And have your tried dancing round your handbag when you fighting against the current - its a killer ! :jester:

Stop it! I am really beginning to struggle not to come up with Essex girl jokes (having worked in the City for 6 years) and you girls aren't help!! :eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom