Yo Geek Boy aka Spectre

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could it be my coworkers are right?

31.95266% - Total Geek

Guess this means it's time for me to turn off the computer and go diving...

... besides, I don't see any questions on the test to rack up more points for playing with my dive computer. :eyebrow:

15.77909% - Geek

And "geek" isn't even known over here!

Am I a pioneer? :eyebrow:

well, that was rather interesting...not sure if its bad or good but i got "poser" hate that.!!!!

8.28402% - Poser

Not bad considering my job and those around me here, just shows i dont fit in here, again! :wink:

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 23.07692% - Geek

4.something, so that makes me a poser. Aw, come on, I'm still allowed to roleplay, right?

You know you're a geek when..........

you can program anything - a VCR, DVD player, someone else's cell phone - without referring to the manual. Just the other day, my supervisor at work was complaining about the microwave flashing "12:00" - several people had tried to set the time. When he wasn't looking I pressed 4 buttons and the correct time was displayed..........

Or you type in all your scubaboard tags manually, because it's faster.........

Or you're built your own applets / modified someone else's, because it's easier than doing something manually

FreeFloat:
you can program anything - a VCR, DVD player, someone else's cell phone - without referring to the manual.
They come with manuals?
Just the other day, my supervisor at work was complaining about the microwave flashing "12:00" - several people had tried to set the time. When he wasn't looking I pressed 4 buttons and the correct time was displayed.
Guilty. I KNOW I've never seen my microwave's manual. I think it was stuck to the mounting template, which didn't seem to match the bolt holes, so it started the BBQ... but later I found the J-hooks and decided that the template would have worked, but I had already mounted the backing plate so it didn't matter.
ANYWAYS... Twice a year, I field the phone calls from home and can't tell her how to correct for DST. I look at the keypad and it's done.
Or you type in all your scubaboard tags manually, because it's faster.
You mean like {B}{/B}, {I}{/I}, and {quote}{/quote}?
Guilty.
There's other ways to put those in :) ?
Or you're built your own applets / modified someone else's, because it's easier than doing something manually
Uhh.... no. Hey, I'm only 40.23669%

63.51085% - Extreme Geek
Not fair - there should be a reduction factor for older people. Just because I did something once 30 years ago doesn't mean that I do all these things simultaneously!
Besides, most of the SciFi writers named are from my generation - everybody read them then!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom