Yoke 1st stage on manifolded doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The real question is WHY --in heaven's name-- you'd want to put a yoke valve on a doubles manifold setup with DIN valves?

The real question is WHY --in heaven's name-- you'd want to put a yoke valve on a doubles manifold setup with DIN valves?

It could be one of 3 reasons:

1. Because if your Poseidon DIN regs get sent to Sweden for an overhaul, it's easier to borrow a set of old ****ty yoke regulators than buy new DIN regs, because no wants to lend/ rent their DIN regs to a known abuser of equipment.

2. I enjoy doing complicated stupid things because too many years in saturation have addled my brains.

3. I tried breathing straight from the tank valve, but it felt weird.

It could be one of 3 reasons:

1. Because if your Poseidon DIN regs get sent to Sweden for an overhaul, it's easier to borrow a set of old ****ty yoke regulators than buy new DIN regs, because no wants to lend/ rent their DIN regs to a known abuser of equipment.

2. I enjoy doing complicated stupid things because too many years in saturation have addled my brains.

3. I tried breathing straight from the tank valve, but it felt weird.

This would be why I did not ask the same Question! Because I figured there would be a Smart--- response.:rofl3: Love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom