You know you'r a "cyber-diver"when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
LOL, now that sounds like fun!
Yah,
"or" you can go down to your LDS wearing a dive logo shirt and act like you work there.

The LDS owner asks you if you're ever going to buy anything/ or has you arrested for loitering.

'if you spend more on web access,software and equipment upgrades than on dive trips.

'if the last time you dove they were still Jewfish:wink:

(Andy,I met Pete and Karl at Devil's Den.Uncle Pug would be tough for me to meet unless he came here to do some East Coast stuff.)

If you've ever had to dust your gear off, instead of getting it wet.

If you've bought new gear and haven't used it in more than a year. <betcha need to dust it too> :)

Shouldn't that be during your "surface interval"? hahaha!

pennypue:
Oh, oh......got another one.

11. When you take a laptop and wireless phone connection on your dive trips/road trips to check up on the postings.

Buoyant1:
Shouldn't that be during your "surface interval"? hahaha!
Oh that's gooooooood.

When you "Go Red" on ScubaBoard.

WVDiver:
When you "Go Red" on ScubaBoard.
Don't be messin' with those of us who view work as an annoying surface interval!!! We have to keep our brains on scuba while we're not in our element!

Firebrand:
Don't be messin' with those of us who view work as an annoying surface interval!!! We have to keep our brains on scuba while we're not in our element!

Glad you took that bit of ribbing with a sense of humor. I understand about the annoying surface interval........... well sort of. I am one of the lucky ones who gets to dive and get paid for it. But things weren't always that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom