You know you'r a "cyber-diver"when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WVDiver:
Glad you took that bit of ribbing with a sense of humor. I understand about the annoying surface interval........... well sort of. I am one of the lucky ones who gets to dive and get paid for it. But things weren't always that way.
I'm trying to come up with a business model that will let me do the same when I'm tired of playing Army. I'm looking for my niche, and I think I have a good one!!!

JS1scuba:
13... when people refer to you in real life by your screen name.

I had a guy walk up to me at one DEMA a few years back and introduce himself to me by his screen name. ........... "Hi i'm "SeaWeedBreath"

JDS

I just made reservations to dive the end of this month with a couple of SB members. I gave my first and last name when I called and was greeted with polite silence. After I corrected myself and said Cowprintrabbit, I got a warm "Oh, Hi! How are you?"

Thinking of having a Tshirt made with my avatar on it - I look nothing like my dog :)

I have only ever met one SB member...And he did use his screen name to confirm who he was.

And I am even going to leave Mexico to avoid meeting Pennypue.... shes scary...

Firebrand,

Good Luck, it's not easy. Let me know if it works out for you.

cancun mark:
I have only ever met one SB member...And he did use his screen name to confirm who he was.

And I am even going to leave Mexico to avoid meeting Pennypue.... shes scary...

:chicken:

'Fraid you'll be smitten?

100days-a-year:
Not to offend anyone.Simply for humor as I'm bushed after putting in 6 more hrs updating/maintaining my boat.

You may be a "cyber-diver" if....

1.Your post count on Scubaboard exceeds your dive count.
2.You have strong opinions on divesites you've never been too.
3.You have a custom avatar.
4.You have actually met NetDoc,UnclePug or Genesis.
c'mon:wink:

ouch ... well 3 out of 4... :wink: (I met U.P. when he came to Maui - great to live in a place where people come to visit :D )

Back
Top Bottom