You know you're a diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know you are a diver when all of your disposable income goes towards dive trips and gear.

I spent all my money on dive gear and travel. The rest I wasted...

[sidebar]
The most amazing thing to me was to feel the air bags. Absolutely contrary to what I thought, it was not cold at all ... it was hot. That's the total opposite of what I expected.
The airbags are inflated by an explosive charge, not a compressed gas cylinder.
[/sidebar]

When you're at work and imagine how cool it would be if the building was submerged and where your exit points would be

When you're at work and imagine how cool it would be if the building was submerged and where your exit points would be
I'm guilty of this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. When the only clothes you bring on a vacation are used to help package and protect the dive gear

2. When you routinely swim and snorkel with your hands cupped together and resting just below you

You know you're a diver when...

Everyone is giving the " Thumps Up " sign when their excited about something & your giving the " OK " sign.
My boss also dives and it is loud in our shop so I was headed to do a job with special parts he ordered the other day and we discussed the whole job in dive signal. We knew exactly what was being said and not one other employee had a clue what was goin on it was hilarious

You know you are a diver when ....

you have more sets of fins than pairs of shoes

When someone asks you if you visited Disneyland or Universal Studios when you were in LA and you answered..."Why are the under water now?"

You plan your surgery so it interferes with your diving the least amount.

You flash the "look" signal on public transport to subtly let someone know her blouse is undone :shakehead: took a moment before I figured out why she looked so puzzled!

Reactions: RJP
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom