You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

---when the doc says you're damaging your ears, you think, "well, I'll give up ONE ear..."

... when you show your vacation pics and your friends say, "but these are all underwater!"

... when you feel animosity toward the fisherman, afraid he might catch one of your fish friends.

highlandfarmwv:
... when you feel animosity toward the fisherman, afraid he might catch one of your fish friends.

Along with ...you no longer eat certain types of fish because they're too darn cute/too photogenic/cooperative underwater.

BurBunny:
Along with ...you no longer eat certain types of fish because they're too darn cute/too photogenic/cooperative underwater.

I resemble that comment! It's a good job the good eating ones aren't so cute :)

When your on SB reading this thread at work and your boss just walked by and laid you off like mine just DID!Oh well,I'll get back on line when I get home.:D

heliflyer:
When your on SB reading this thread at work and your boss just walked by and laid you off like mine just DID!Oh well,I'll get back on line when I get home.:D
But you don't look on it as the loss of a job, but the gain of time to actually go diving instead of fantasising about it. Who needs to eat when you can scuba?

When you do or say something silly - and blame it on 'Residual Narcosis'. :280:
Of course the non-divers just don't seem to get the joke......

"Shark Week" is almost as good as Christmas when you'll ask Santa for more dive gear.

Killing time on the shark week website (http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/sharkweek/sharkweek.html) I took one of their quizzes and was asked: T or F when there are sharks in the water you should not go in, or get out of the water. I said "false" and got it wrong. At least I was honest. :D

when somone mentions paying 40 dollars to fill a tank of gas your first thought is 'man I wonder what gas they're breating?'
- then you remeber they're non-divers.

When you can't decide if you should get a scuba-related tattoo or spend the money on a trip.

Back
Top Bottom