You might be a scuba addict if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, if the first step to quitting is admitting you're powerless to your addiction...

then i admit nothing!! nothing's wrong, i tell ya! i could quit at any time!

i just don't want to right now...

You might be a scuba addict if........ you are on your way to a meeting and notice that your eye glasses are dirty so you spit on them, give them a quick rub and then rinse them in the drinking fountain and you don’t bother drying them before you put them back on.

You might be a scuba addict if........ you're at work, and the FedEx guy delivers your latest order from on-line, you open it, take out your new mask and go to the utility room of your office, fill up the utilty sink, put on your mask and dunk your head under water to see how it fits... all the while your fellow workers are shaking their heads with a quiet understanding.

You might be a scuba addict if........ your idea of a good time is making and using flash cards of fish.

You might be a scuba addict if........ you look at your dogs and wish they had gills.

You might be a scuba addict if........ you look at buildings and think to yourself how deep you dive in comparison to their height.

You might be a scuba addict if........ you drowned as a child and think back on it as a good teaching experience and how peacefull it was.

You might be a scuba addict if........ you check this board out 3-5 times a day.

...if you get hired on the spot for a new job, they ask if you can come in the following day for training and you reply with a straight face "no, i am going scuba diving tomorrow."

(my brand new employer just gave me a strange look and asked when i CAN come in...hehehe)

If as you drive thru town and you imagine how cool it would be if the town would just flood so you could dive it.

You might be a Scuba Addict if:

--- The money you used to spend on crack cocaine and hookers is now spent on scuba gear...

Dave Zimmerly:
You might be a scuba addict if........ you drowned as a child and think back on it as a good teaching experience and how peacefull it was.

Come to think of it, I almost did drown. It was quite peaceful and I wasn't worried about it a bit. I just stood at the bottom of the pool and looked up, wondering how I'd get back there.

You might be a scuba addict if someone mentions "recreational drugs," in the course of conversation, and you think, "Man, that ain't NOTHIN' compared to being narced out of your freakin' tree!" (and then plot how soon you can go do it again) :D

You have tickets to an NFL game on Christmas eve and think, how warm would I be if I wore my wetsuit under my clothes.

Everyone else enjoys relaxing in the pool on air mats and you prefer to gear up and go sit on on the bottom all alone and watch the "aquatic life" :wink:

You used to prefer to take showers, but now are more than willing to fill up the bathtub and get in just to "soak"!

Back
Top Bottom