You might be a scuba addict if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Zimmerly:
You might be a scuba addict if........ you look at your dogs and wish they had gills.

QUOTE]

Dave ... that's disturbing.

It's also funny because it's true.

I had been on a two week dive holiday in west of Ireland, first diving in months and had a really exciting time. At some point during the second week I half-woke up in a strange bed in a blacked out bedroom and thought . . .Oh my God it's pitch dark and very very still. How did I manage to get down this deep? Where's my buddy? Why don't I have a torch? I can't believe I came down this deep just to look at a wreck that I can't see. Everyone must be wondering where I am! Ok let's see is there any current? No, very still. This is like the Deep episode of Blue Planet. The pressure must be enormous down there, how come I amn't being squashed? I'll have to go up. But I'll get bent! Ok Ann don't panic. Just don't panic. Breathe. breathe. Wait a minute, where's my regulator? Why isn't my regulator in my mouth!!! Do I have my mask on? What's this against my hand? A blanket? . . . Oh Thank God.

Seeing as how a lot of the people on this board have more posts than dives to their credit, there should be a tread "You might be a scuba BOARD addict if........

ZzzKing:
Seeing as how a lot of the people on this board have more posts than dives to their credit, there should be a tread "You might be a scuba BOARD addict if........

HEhehe.... How true, how true.

Scubaboard is a drug......... It is a real drug you can't get over......

ItsBruce:
-- buy a new Audi A4, then buy a thrashed Astro Van to keep from getting the Audi upholstery from getting wet

Imposter!!! A true addict would have gotten neoprene seat covers for the A4.

I got neopreme seat covers for the van. Besides, the van has tank racks, a hot water shower, an awning with side curtains for changing, rinse buckets, hot and cold food, and dvd for SI.

ItsBruce:
I got neopreme seat covers for the van. Besides, the van has tank racks, a hot water shower, an awning with side curtains for changing, rinse buckets, hot and cold food, and dvd for SI.

Ok, I want that van.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom