Your Best Shots of 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A great manatee shot I got this morning at crystal river, been dreaming of this shot for weeks now. HUZZAH! Finally figured out a great DIY way to take a 50/50 with a wet lens, muahahaha.

IMG_2650.jpg

Wow, Thanks to everyone for posting.

Such great shots! I just got my new rig (S95, Recsea housing, S&S YS-01) and have only had it out twice, so please forgive my very amateurish shots.

Clownfish2.jpgClownfish3.jpg

Another of my favorite local critters ... a bumblebee sized fish with a name as funny as it looks ... Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker ...

IMG_2626.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Man, there are some seriously talented photographers around here

What happened to all of my photos I posted? I had 6 or 7 in my post? Now there's only one?

I see eight ... the cleaner shrimp and fireworm pics are my favorites ... were those taken in Bonaire, perchance?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

GratefulDiver: I went back and re-attached the photos. All of the shots were at CCV in Roatan. I've yet to go to Bonaire. Next month I'll be in Palau, and can't wait to see what I'll come across. Fingers crossed for some great shooting opportunities.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom