Your max depth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never bother looking....might not like what I see.

103' just this saturday on the Speigel Grove using EANx32.

:popcorn:

143 trying to photograph a shark
want to stay above 130 in the future :)

You didn't ask what gas mixture.

I dive air exclusively. The deepest I've ever gone is 201 ft. My brakes didn't work on those days since 200 ft is my preferred basement depth. I'm not diving to those depths currently due to the failure of my largest tank. I currently restrict myself to 180 ft.

By the way... the ONLY reason I continue to "go there" is to film critters at such depths that we don't see in recreational depths. Otherwise I'd stay much closer to the surface to increase bottom time and video yield.

108 is my max. On a breath hold. I am no longer living in the bahamas and can't free dive as much. The best I can do now is in the 60-70 range.

What is your max depth to date?

What is the deepest you are willing to go?

175' just outside of Hole in the Wall, Roatan..........

Where I get to dive, the deepest point is 75ft. Been there many times. Have been in other lakes, but being unfamiliar with the area and w/o dive buddy, I wouldn't go very deep.

I've been all the way to the bottom more times than I can count...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom