Your opinion...please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was wondering about that. Did he get his C-card?

Not yet, but please standby. He's doing one of those on line courses right now.

Additional info coming in... SCUBA Toys just sold him the Ikelite Housing for the PS3 and the eRDP2. It was a combo housing, see?

Can you say Distinctive Specialty?

I'm just waiting for the day when they have waterproof cases for laptops! You know, for all those executive divers :<)
George
PADI MSDT

Good lord no. But the next innovation like that will be waterproof cell phones and boats with repeaters to cater to the I can't go anywhere without being in touch crowd. Followed soon after by the following post in the accidents forumn:

Diver drowns after running out of air at 15 ft. Witnesses report that the diver had spent their entire safety stop on a cell phone and indicated that the diver's buddy attempted to help but could not get the diver to put the phone down long enough to use the octo offered. Attempts to reach next of kin failed until they picked up the divers phone and found the conversation was still active.

Im sure if u ask this same question on a message board for video game the answers will be completly opposite but coming from someone who is just exploring this cool sport and has his video game, video games get boring after a few week so I to recomend scuba. Altho footballs coming up and an HDTV would be killer for that u can alway go somewhere with one to watch your game.

Good lord no. But the next innovation like that will be waterproof cell phones and boats with repeaters to cater to the I can't go anywhere without being in touch crowd. Followed soon after by the following post in the accidents forumn:

Diver drowns after running out of air at 15 ft. Witnesses report that the diver had spent their entire safety stop on a cell phone and indicated that the diver's buddy attempted to help but could not get the diver to put the phone down long enough to use the octo offered. Attempts to reach next of kin failed until they picked up the divers phone and found the conversation was still active.
Oh my God,,, quick someone give me some air.... Gowd I can't stop laughing....

Hey guys I'm extremely confused on this decision, so I'm wondering if anyone can help me out.

Basically, my dad and brother started diving a few weeks ago and they want me to join up. I have some money to buy equipment + the course right now but I also want a new PS3 since mine broke and a new HDTV. So I'm split in 2 based on this decision.

What makes diving so fun? and what would you recommend?

Let me know, please!
You can't go wrong with diving... But i think you asking the question on the wrong site, it is called *** ScubaBoard *** It's a no brainer for me! Pick the water, move towards the water, the water is calling you, the water wants you!!! Mmmmmhhh what shall i choose?

Back
Top Bottom