Zeagle Back orders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have only been waiting two months for a DIN fitting for my Envoy Deluxe. I guess that is reasonable. It took Scubapro almost a whole day to get one for my MK25.

Odd...
We have them on the self.

Yeah...I fear that we are taking the blame for everything - although some of it may not actually be our fault.

:)

Hang in there Scott. There are those of us who are die hard Zeagle Nutts :)

Odd...
We have them on the self.

It is odd indeed, but I am tired of dealing with the local dealers and the long delays. The issues being Zeagle or the dealer or both. I have decided to sell my Zeagle regs and get something else. A local LDS who sells Scuba Pro doesn't have these issues. At the end of the day it is a Zeagle issue, these are their dealers who are running off customers. Zeagle won't confide in me and tell me which dealers in my area are current on bills and those who aren't. Zeagle entered into a contract with them and the customers are suffering. Good luck to the diver that buys my regs and tries to get parts or service from a local dealer.

Interesting thread. I am in the market for a travel BC and was directed here from another thread. After reading through this, I am 99% certain that I will be purchasing Scott's product, from the Capt. You both have very much impressed me with your candor and willingness to openly discuss issues both good and not so good. Now to figure out which BC to buy....(BTW have the Flathead 6 regs and freakin love them)

Capt, If I have some questions on what product is best for me, should I send an email to you here or the general mail box at the shop?

You can always call and bug him on the phone like I did. 813-788-6476

In good times or bad, it's our store policy to always blame Scott :D

In that case, can I blame Scott for the fact that I was able to walk into a shop on Friday, try on a Stiletto and leave the shop with it? It even came complete with weight pouches and bx inflater that that other poster didn't get. The only thing I didn't get was the box it may or may not have arrived at the shop in, but since I got the manual and it's hard to dive it while it's in a box, I'm not too worried about that. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom