Zeagle Back orders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet! Which bladder did you decide to go with?

Just got mine today (I might be walking around the office with it on.... Gene put all the pads on, some extra D rings I ordered and I got a Box to boot! To bring this thread full circle, in the owners manual, it only shows the yellow pouches being used with the rip cord system. Do I need those yellow pouches to use the weight system, or can I just put the weights straight in there. If I can do either, is their a compelling case for purchasing the yellow pouches?

BTW, ordered afternoon on june 3, arrived morning of June 9 with the cheap ground shipping. Nice job guys! Although, Scuba Toys always includes a Zeagle sticker everytime I buy something from them....just sayin.:D

If you use block weights, you can just put them in there...the yellow weight pouches make it more convenient, but you can certainly use the BC without them...just don't use bullet weights!!!

Thanks,

Scott

Well, I'm glad some folks have gotten their back order problems cleared up, unfortunately that's not the case for me. I ordered a Large Zeagle Scout a couple of months ago. I know the Scout is not the most expensive BC, but it is what I can afford right now. The retailer I ordered with originally told me July delivery (back in May). Now they're telling me August delivery, maybe. My brother and my dive buddies almost all have Zeagles, and I'd really like to join the Zeagle club, but I don't want to go the whole dive season up here in NC on my old crummy BC. Can someone tell me when Scouts in size LG really are going to ship?

BadaBing have you shopped around any? Zeagle is very popular but there are more then one supplier.

Back
Top Bottom