Zeagle Back orders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In that case, can I blame Scott for the fact that I was able to walk into a shop on Friday, try on a Stiletto and leave the shop with it? It even came complete with weight pouches and bx inflater that that other poster didn't get. The only thing I didn't get was the box it may or may not have arrived at the shop in, but since I got the manual and it's hard to dive it while it's in a box, I'm not too worried about that. :D

I can even sell you an empty box. I am a full service dealer! (insert big grin here)

If you think your questions have relevence to other divers, put it here in the wind!
Well wife just called for an all stop on scuba expenditures, however I will try to use booze to get her to say yes just like how she got me to accept a third dog into the house. My question, are the 30 lb donuts back in stock, and would that be the best call for a mostly warm water diver that may occasionally dive big tanks (single), or is the 24 a better fit?

I recomend the 30 Donuts. I like the way they work at the surface better and I think they dive equally well.
If I were to dive without neoprene using rental aluminum tanks at resorts I might select the 24 bladder just because it will pack down a little tighter, but I would buy the donut for a broader scope of usage.

I will say the best BCD I have ever personaly used has been the ranger LTD. I love every aspect about it with the one exception that it is just a tad rather unfriendly for traveling as it takes up a large amount of space in a travel bag. I recently bought for the purpose of traveling the Ziegle Zeus which did come with just a little less then desirable features but Scott was able to make it all worth while.

I had an Aeriees BCD and still do but found that the company was not very much to my standards as I lost a weight pouch and they did not have spares available for about 3 to 4 months expected. Also on the local level it was not a very popular brand making getting things for it just plain difficult.

So far I have been impressed with Zeagle since like I said Scott made a minor inconvenience better and even when I have spoken to the staff on the phone they treated me like a Human not a number. I recall one lady telling me her son lived near the Mississippi and we just had a pleasant down to earth conversation. Thats very rare these days and to me a selling point in itself.

Even to those I have not done buisness with such as Capt Gene the mere fact that he is willing to take time out of his day to come on line and help others with questions about Zeagle is awesome.

I got a box from Captain Gene, but it was definitely not empty.

I'm almost jealous... now if your box also came with a large body of water... I guess I traded a box for a Canadian flag on the shoulder strap, or do you have some of those too, Capt.Gene? :wink: Maybe boxes were on back-order at my shop. :eyebrow:

I believe the Canadian importer/distributor of Zeagle products provides the flag emblems to Zeagle.

The best I could do would be a Molson's label with the Maple leaf around the inflator hose. Maybe I can start writing off my beer tab!
Thanks for the GREAT idea!
From now on, ALL BC's will come with a free Maple Leaf!

But I dont dive metric...I still like to use feet, can a bc rated to meters work in feet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom