Zeagle Octo Plus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowley,
i currently dive with this on my ranger.
i have not had to use it for an emergency.
however i do breath with it for a minute or so on most dives.
i'm comfortable with it and ready if i have to use it for ''real''.
i tell all of my ''instant'' buddies if they need my air, take what is in my mouth.
regards,

Something I've always liked about Octo/Inflators is that no octo holder is required, whenever you need it the octo is there no worries.

1. The Octo+ is very nice setup not only because of the independent exhaust but also the side exaust built into the diaphragm. Granted you probably won't be taking bubble free photos on your Octo+ but in an OOA an unrestricted view can be very helpfull in allowing you to concentrate on the task at hand which is getting to the surface safely.

2. The reliability of the Octo+ is fantastic and you'll find the ergonomics very good with very little time needed to become comfortable with the unit.

Very nice piece of gear in my opinion.

Safe Diving,
Tim the Tech
Divers Direct

Is the Octo+ really worth it Or do I just keep my octo bungeed around my neck. Problem with this is I have two hoses run under my right arm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom