Zeagle or Huish dealer in Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I'm good. I'm not going to deal with this until I get back. A bit light on the first dive, and I huffed through air. A 34-minute dive down to 84 feet on a wreck. Added three pounds mid-dive and was still light. Before that, I went down to the sand to get pics of garden eels. I started the GoPro, set it down on the sand and realized I really missed that 1 or 2 pounds in my hands. Lots of exhaling to stay down. I added another two pounds before the second dive and it was perfect. I was able to cruise 2 inches off the bottom and ascend at will. No bubble shift to contend with, so underwater acrobatics were incredibly easy. 67 ft for 56 minutes. No bladder: no problem!

Today was the shark dive day... if you have to have your buoyancy spot on any day, this is the one. I was able to hug the bottom throughout the dive, especially when the big Tiger tried to eat me. Yet, I could float like a butterfly over the reef as well. I was able to deal with mondo currents as well. There was a somewhat level line between the mooring line and the down to the Cathedral line. One guy was pulling it way up, while the rest of the group pulled it way down. I didn't touch the rope and kept it at 17 ft. A foot or so higher and you hit the mondo current, so you'd best be holding on to the mooring line. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom