Zeagle Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the input guys. I think my mind is made up. I'll give the LDS on more try to order them, if not I'll head online. (the other Zeagle rep in town charge an arm adn two legs for equipment).

Thanks again.

Heat, Spurs, or Pheonix it doesnt really matter at all the World Champion Detroit Pistons are going to repeat. How did a discussion about regs. get hijacked into NBA basketball anyways?

wolves64t:
Heat, Spurs, or Pheonix it doesnt really matter at all the World Champion Detroit Pistons are going to repeat. How did a discussion about regs. get hijacked into NBA basketball anyways?

I think I started it with an off the cuff statement about watching the game last night, so I will end it -

The Miami Heat will be this years champions.

If you would like to make a friendly wager, please feel free to step up to the plate! :D

Oh ye of little faith.

I'll gladly put a little money where my mouth is. Just kep in mind that I'm in Canada, so it might really be a little money.

SA all the way.

ScottZeagle:
I think I started it with an off the cuff statement about watching the game last night, so I will end it -

The Miami Heat will be this years champions.

If you would like to make a friendly wager, please feel free to step up to the plate! :D

Basketball has a plate now? :06: Boy I need to watch more tv.

I don't think it would be appropriate to bet cash on ScubaBoard, but I will put up a Zeagle t-shirt against a "local t-shirt" from your area for anyone who dares go against Shaq Daddy and Flash Wade!!! :D

OK. I want a Zeagle tee shirt or better yet, ball cap, but I live in FL and can't bet against Miami.

Scott,

I'm already a walking billboard for Zeagle with the drysuit, regulator, knife, etc...

How about a decal for the truck and hat to keep my head from burning?
04.gif

We have been out of stickers for a while now, but I have 41,000 on the way!!!

Once we get them in, I will give out plenty!

We need to get more hats in...I will look into that...

Glad you are in, Doos, as you started this whole mess!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom