Zeagle SS Backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron,

If you tightened the caps down and fixed it... it's not what I was describing. That condition can't be repaired, except at the factory.

It sounds like the valves just got loose somehow. And tightening should have solved the problem. It's a good idea to routinely check all bladder fittings and vest adjustment screw fittings, to see that they are hand snug.

Try working the inflator button repeatedly while rinsing with fresh water. If it still sticks occaisionally get it serviced. Does it self inflate? BTW is the inflate button white or red?

Chad

Chad Carney:
Try working the inflator button repeatedly while rinsing with fresh water. If it still sticks occaisionally get it serviced. Does it self inflate? BTW is the inflate button white or red?

Chad
On this unit it's white and does self inflate. I have allways preferrred the "standard Inflator button" as opposed to the soft touch. It's also much harder to oraly inflate.

The inflator that's on the 33lb wing that's on the BP is RED(I think used it tonight) but I cannot connect my trademark "Sub Duck" to it...

I have used your products for years(just about 10) and teach in them. My Ranger of 1997 vintage is one of the best....needs some work,I will send you guy's some pics soon.

Thanks guy's !!!

Ron

Ron,

The white inflator obviously needs service.
The older red one can be upgraded to the new style with a retrofit kit.
However, the inlet spud should be the same.

Thanks for diving Zeagle!

Chad

Chad Carney:
Ron,

The white inflator obviously needs service.
The older red one can be upgraded to the new style with a retrofit kit.
However, the inlet spud should be the same.

Thanks for diving Zeagle!

Chad

Thanks! I will be PMing you guy's in the next few days!

Thanks for making Zeagle!
Ron

Back
Top Bottom