Zeagle vs. knighthawk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr.Mattito

Registered
Reaction score
I have been doing a bit of research on BCs and I think I have narrowed my choice to either the scubapro knighthawk or the zeagle brigade. The brigage is sold by scubatoys.com and has a smaller bladder than the ranger.

Those of you that have had experience with either or both of these BCs, please give me your opinions.

I was considering a BP/W setup, but I dive in Texas and the caribbean, so I dont usually wear a wetsuit. Not sure how comfortable one of those harnesses would be against my bare skin while walking down the beach with a heavy tank on my back. Hence, the two options that I am considering.

Another issue completely unrelated... does anyone use an adapter so that the regulator hose bends down 90 degrees? I was thinking about getting a 6' hose so that if I give my primary to my buddy, she can face the same direction as me. The regular horizontal hoze configuration coming out of my primary (I use an inflator/octo combination) would cause too much pull on my buddy's mouth without a 90 degree bend from what I can tell.

Thanks for any input.

Back
Top Bottom