Deep Six Outfitters Eddy Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

y
The funny thing is if your fins retailed here they'd probably go for $250. I paid that for my Scubapro Jet Fins, and my Hollis F1s were $210 at a closing down sale, where they quoted the wrong original price of $250 (was supposed to be $300).

Also I'm guessing all the prices on your shop are USD?
Yes, USD

I am going to do the math on offering free shipping on x pairs of fins for international, at least then folks can do a group buy and only pay domestic to where they are shipping. Trust me, I get it

United Parcel Service
I am not crazy out of line...
Don't worry, it is what it is. I do appreciate you checking the rates. :)
Was just wondering, because i ordered some Stuff from DGX (yeah.. i know.. huge Shop/Volume) a few weeks ago and paid about $20 for DHL Express. (arrived within two days or something, was crazy)

Guess i'll just have to buy a pair when i'm in the US the next time and have a weak moment. :)

y

Yes, USD

I am going to do the math on offering free shipping on x pairs of fins for international, at least then folks can do a group buy and only pay domestic to where they are shipping. Trust me, I get it
Can you out do DGX? Order over $250.00 for free international shipping.
I want to buy two Fathom computers when available.

Any news on the shipping front? I thought about trying to motivate a few people to buy a pair of fins together with me, so we can share the shipping costs.
But not only did the "add a pair for $80"-Option disappear, the Shop adds another $20 or so shipping costs per additional pair. :shakehead:

Any news on the shipping front? I thought about trying to motivate a few people to buy a pair of fins together with me, so we can share the shipping costs.
But not only did the "add a pair for $80"-Option disappear, the Shop adds another $20 or so shipping costs per additional pair. :shakehead:

umm...no idea? Joking aside, we just had one of those bad server days and ended up moving the website to a new server in fact. Must have lost that in the move and likely we haven't synced the shipping rates with our negotiated rates yet.

Working on that now, thanks for the heads up

And the XXL should be ready to ship in next few weeks

was able to hold a pair of these this past weekend.

The XL is the same size as an
XL Jet Fin. The foot pocket is MUCH larger though.

was able to hold a pair of these this past weekend.

The XL is the same size as an
XL Jet Fin. The foot pocket is MUCH larger though.
yeah it's actually XL and shaped for human feet... :)

Cerich, any chance you could post dimensions for these fins & foot pockets?
I'm thinking of what Piranha Dive does for the fins they carry. For example, the HOG Tech 2: Hog-Tech-Fin-2-Red-or-Black-Select-your-Size

LARGE
Large Depth 8.25 toe to arch
Width 4.0
Height 3.25 at back
Overall fin length 19 inches
Widest Dimension Blade 9.25
Depth 10.00 toe to heel
Large
Width: 4.00"/10.15cm
Height: 3.1"/7.87cm
Length: 11"/27.94cm
Top Depth: 6.5"/16.51cm
Men's Bootie Size: Size 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
Men's Drysuit Boot Size: Size 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Or DGX for an XT fin: Dive Rite XT Fins - Black | Dive Gear Express®

yeah it's actually XL and shaped for human feet... :)

Except I like the XL fin size but now the pocket is too big for me. =\

How does your L size fin compare to your XL? There is a huge difference between the SP Jet Fins L and XL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom