1001 Nudibranchs by Neville Coleman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll order one copy, pm you my contact details later. I might get it from you on the first week of January.

pakman:
bah, I misread that... I thought the title was 1001 nudes...

:joke:

i think he's lying ....

it's probably 345 nudes but then he took different pictures from different angles

:eyebrow:

Friends that have placed an order for this book, I'll be in Manila on the 6th January overnighting at Pan Pacific, Manilia. Could we meet in the afternoon around 3pm? I guess the night will be an early one for me as I've an early flight to catch the next day to Legaspi.

I'll be contacting you guys soon to make the arrangements.

For your information, these are the dates, timing and location I will be in the Philippine.
30th December 2006 - Arrival in Terminal 1 @1:15pm
Singapore Airlines. Thereafter moving off to Anilao - Aquaventure Reef Resort

06th January 2007 - Send friends off at Terminal 1 @ around 3:00pm (Singapore Airlines) before checking-in to Manila's Pan Pacific Hotel. Location as follows:

M. Adriatico corner Gen. Malvar Streets
Malate
Manila 1004
Philippines
Tel: +63 2 536 0788

Can call the hotel and look for Ivan Choong

Will be free the whole evening till early night (Dinner perhaps or meet up at lobby or meet with some other PPD forumers with my girlfriend) before turning in early for flight next day.

07th January 2007 - Depart at 5:00am to Ninoy Aquino International, Terminal C2 for Philippine Airlines flight to Legaspi @ 7:55am.

12th January 2007 - Return from Legaspi by Philippine Airlines 9:30am at Terminal C2 and transfer to Terminal 2 for flight on Singapore Airlines @ 2:20pm flight.

I can meet you between these timing.
Last resort will be getting the hotel to post the book to you and I'll have to charge the payment to your credit card. Do note that there will have to be a 5% loading for this.

Let me know our arrangements.
Thanks once again, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Looking forward to meeting a SBer..

Cheers
Ivan.

P.S. Anyone else wants to add and get a copy as well?

Back
Top Bottom