1001 Nudibranchs by Neville Coleman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I-NSC:
thanks all for your orders... I hope you all enjoy your copy of the book.
sorry for those that we could not meet up when I was diving..and had to care-off the books...

Hi, thanks for the book...I'm enjoying every page. :) By any chance you have books on Tropical Fish and other Marine life?

Glad you like it.. let's see how many nudis you can find in anilao! :)
oh yes..
do visit my site..for different books..on tropical fishes and marine life.

Order more than SGD200 and get a free Nudi 2007 Calendar.. :) hahaha limited stocks though.
Combined orders welcome but of course just 1 calendar for each total order of 200.
www.i-nsc.net

I-NSC:
Glad you like it.. let's see how many nudis you can find in anilao! :)
oh yes..
do visit my site..for different books..on tropical fishes and marine life.

Order more than SGD200 and get a free Nudi 2007 Calendar.. :) hahaha limited stocks though.
Combined orders welcome but of course just 1 calendar for each total order of 200.
www.i-nsc.net
ummmm.... about the calendar... who's on it?

Jag

ivan, i think you mispelled nudE =P

cant believe coleman's book doesnt have nembrotha chamberlaini in it

ahhaha...yeah it's nudE nudis...

well give the old man some credit.. he did tell me that after publishing this book, to date there are about another 500 new species added. Perhaps when in the time of printing, the nembrotha chamberlaini was still in the process of being identified.

Those take years to finally get a name...

That is why I believe in two fold search..
1) Refer to reference books.. check if it is found in there otherwise, look for the closes reference see it's family and go to point to 2.

2) hunt down on the internet using it's family name. Otherwise there is just way too much information out there to find it unless your really good with scientific names.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom