1k Shorty Dive Light is here....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would 1k be a good video light?

I can not speak to the shorty, but the 1000 lumen light is an awesome light but not a great video light because it has a bright center.....if you were to diffuse it a bit it would be better but as is I personally would not use it as a video light.

Would 1k be a good video light?

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

I don't think so. The beam is too focused. You need a wider beam for a video light :wink: I know Edge/Hog has something in the works for a video light though.....

I don't think so. The beam is too focused. You need a wider beam for a video light :wink: I know Edge/Hog has something in the works for a video light though.....

Now THAT is EXCITING!!!!!!!!

Any work for a video head/reflector for your lights? Can it be done?

If if if I had not got a luna and Duroc I would so get one. I hope you are getting one or two in. I'll get one soon enough. Damn these are sweet. How do they turn on? Bezel or on the tail? Thanks mike!

Argh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If if if I had not got a luna and Duroc I would so get one. I hope you are getting one or two in. I'll get one soon enough. Damn these are sweet. How do they turn on? Bezel or on the tail? Thanks mike!

Argh!

We have a couple hundred in stock :wink: Just like the 1000, they are going fast!! It is a twist on like the other one.

Coolness. Put a word in with the boss for the outlaws!

Would love to see DRIS come out with a same dimension 500 lm light with a wide beam for tropical reef diving in clear water on holidays :)

Why not put a diffuser on the lens? Then you have 2 lights in 1.

Ordered mine as soon as I got the $100 promo email!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Don't be confused!! Buy more lights :D

OK, by popular demand, if you have already purchased a DRIS500 or 1000 light, you can get this new light for $100 with the goodman handle!! This is ONLY available for those that already purchased a 500 or 1000 light from us. If you did, put in the comments section when ordering, " Deb, before I didn't like Mike for making me buy all these lights, now I despise him. Please save me some cash on this one!" We will edit your invoice to the lower amount before shipping.

Ok now I am really hating you. You Posted the new light on Facebook and I jumped on and ordered one last night and Debra shipped it today. AND today you tell me if I had waited one day and told you that I already have the 500 the 1000 you would give me a 44.00 discount. :-(

Serves me right for jumping on the new light bandwagon the same day it comes out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom