2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calling all SB FITNESS CHALLANGERS!!!

Starting: January 1st

Challange: to compelte at least 30mins of exercise per day!!!

Activity: anything you want... walking, skipping, biking, swimming, dvd exercise, running, gardening or snow shovelling

Aim: to get a little bit huffy and puffy and get the heart rate up a bit

Why: to help dextox from all that Christmas feasting

Checkin: EACH DAY (if you can) log on here and to let us know what you did and how you feel

so WHO ACCEPTS THIS CHALLANGE???

:D

Can I start tomorrow? :D

R..

Yesterday, 45 minutes vacumming, an hour and a half of humhuhumhum... :eyebrow:

Today, another 2 hours of humhuhumhum! <blushing> :blinking::kiss2:

Did 45min in the pool checking out my new Hollis fins. Used mask and snorkel. Snorkel LEAKS so guess I'll get a new one when I get to HI. Or,...maybe I could just glue the "clearing valve" closed, eh?

Yep, you have to always keep risk management at the top of the priority list. Especially when cycling. I was in Columbus IN this summer, rented a road bike that turned out to be a mechanical mess, and couldn't believe the narrow and hilly roads the people there ride. Made me think of Death Wish Prime. I don't know which I like more cycling or diving. Both are really really fine.

calling all SB FITNESS CHALLANGERS!!!

Starting: January 1st

Challange: to compelte at least 30mins of exercise per day!!!

Activity: anything you want... walking, skipping, biking, swimming, dvd exercise, running, gardening or snow shovelling

Aim: to get a little bit huffy and puffy and get the heart rate up a bit

Why: to help dextox from all that Christmas feasting

Checkin: EACH DAY (if you can) log on here and to let us know what you did and how you feel

so WHO ACCEPTS THIS CHALLANGE???

:D
Almity, I've been up... I've been down...I've been all around the circuit! Each time I post here, I've done great! Each time I leave here, I've dropped everything and fallen in deep...

We need a new challenge!

We need to have a "Biggest Loser" Challenge type system as well as the normal "every year" weekly challenge...

How can we set it up for a "Biggest Loser" challenge?

Almity, I've been up... I've been down...I've been all around the circuit! Each time I post here, I've done great! Each time I leave here, I've dropped everything and fallen in deep...

We need a new challenge!

We need to have a "Biggest Loser" Challenge type system as well as the normal "every year" weekly challenge...

How can we set it up for a "Biggest Loser" challenge?

You may want to instead get an inexpensive ($30-40) hand held electro-impedance body fat % and focus on BF loss so as not to sacrifice muscle or hydration or be penalized if you gain muscle mass.

I'm going to start tomorrow with a 3 mile walk. It's up and down hills. Did it 1 1/2 years ago and felt good. I would just try to get my time down a bit every day.

Today's report: No diving, got snowed in (again), shovel a driveway (again). Did I mention it is 300 feet long? That should be enough for today, unless I figure out what the humhuhumhum is:cuddles:. Seems to be a very popular thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom