3 days in Bali (Nusa Dua)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

izquierdo

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to Nusa Dua in July and will have 3 free days by myself which I want to use for diving, hopefully including night diving. I have a bit of experience, about 80 dives.

This will be my first time in Indonesia, so I'd appreciate any recommendations on diving spots, dive shops, etc.

Thanks!

USAT Liberty at Tulamben & Manta Point are the two "must do" sites IMO

Search in the regional forum there are lots of threads on Bali diving

Thanks a lot for your replies Tortuga68 and Wisnu, I really appreciate it :)

Based on your recommendations and some further research, I'll book a hotel in Tulamben for the three days and then move back to Nusa Dua. I'll report back after the trip.

If you like big things , manta rays and possibly Mola Mola, you cannot go wrong with Nausa Lembongan , off Bali. Manta are almost guaranteed and it is the start of the Mola mola seas. It is a beautiful island , would highly recommend staying there.

Great decision to move out of Nusa Dua for your days of diving. Nusa Dua is probably the worst place to stay on Bali if you want to dive. It takes hours to get to the dive sites. You're better off staying in Tulamben if you want to dive only black sand sites or somewhere like Padang Bai/candidasa if you want to inject some diversity in your diving and dive not just Tulamben, but also Nusa Penida and Tepekong/Mimpang.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom