4 hours layover in GC on way to Brac Suggestios?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the Hungry Horse not open again?

Alex - do you mean the bar inside departures is closed?

Yikes, just did the 4 hour thing at GC airport. Bring your laptop and shop on ebay, post on scubaboard, play hearts. There is wireless in the airport.
There is a restaurant upstairs that is nicer to hang out in than the one near the gates.
We found there wasn't enough time to leave and come back. Also, we didn't want to drag around our carry on items. Remember when airports had lockers?
Ah, the good old days........................

We'll be doing the same layover next July, so I'll be watching this post to see if anyone's got a better idea.

We did Manse Road Canyons yesterday p.m. - then Everglo.

Just thinking- if you were flying from Little Cayman to Grand Cayman and then out to the states on Cayman airways, will they hold your carry on luggage during the layover period?
I would cab it into town if I didn't have to drag my cameras and regulators along for the ride. We've got a 5 hour layover with teenagers this time.......too old to watch the planes come and go for long and too young to belly up to the bar...........

Back
Top Bottom