5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been awake since Thursday morning! Too much excitement! I am about to make a quick run to the store and start loading gear after that. We will be SANS Kidz!!! Just Holly and I together for this one! Pulled in some favors to get this one done! She will not be diving, but will be getting in the water. We should be arriving around 8am it seems. Sooner if I can avoid LEO's! See you guys in a few hours. Viva la Turkey Fest!!!!
:D

OK... now according to NetDoc, it looks GOOD! There is a first line of breakers, but the seas look FLAT. It is overcast and a bit CHILLY, but I am DIVING! I should be in the water in about 45 minutes. :D

Hi Guys... I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it after all... I'm a little sore from yesterday's diving, and we've decided to take it easy and relax with the fam today instead. I'll try to make it the next time I'm down for Thanksgiving :)

Happy Hunting! :)

Kbeck and I leave here about 7:30... pick up RokStar about 8:00... We should be there between 9 and 10, depending on how much food these people need... lol

See you there!

Now if I can Mikey out of the hotel lobby (free food), we can go diving! :D

Well THAT was fun!!! The turkey was way awesome and so was the diving, albeit a bit chilly! I got 345 teeth on the first dive and 328 teeth on the second with just under 4 hours of diving time. I got one meg (way ugly) and there were at least 3 nice megs found by others. The highlight was puffing the octopus. Jenny coached me on how to best do it and it inked me 3 times. Little guy was truly spooked! :D Stickers were given out and they are getting ready to start the parade. If you missed, don't miss it next year. THIS was fun!!!

The chairman of the board
IMG_0024-1.jpg

Colin and Brian NOT diving:D
IMG_0018-3.jpg

IMG_0015-3.jpg

Jenny puffed the wrong fish and it left her a gift....
IMG_0022-2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom