5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shelli when asked how warm the water was
IMG_0013-2.jpg

Colin's son Xavier trying to explain weighting and equipment care to Brian(sharkbait)
IMG_0028-1.jpg

IMG_0027-2.jpg

Well that was my first Scubaboard event and I had a great time. My first experience with fried turkey as well which I enjoyed. I will post the picture of the (tusk or claw or tooth ) whatever it is tomorrow after I clean it up. Is there a certain I area to post that under to find out what it is? Thanks for the replies I know are coming.

Pirate, thanks for posting all the great pics. Wish I coulda been there, but hey, somebody's gotta HO those shoes.

Just one question, what's with all that neoprene you and everybody were wearing? Afraid to lose those family jewels again? :rofl3:

Well, it was certainly nice to see what the divers on "the other West Coast" do. Glad to have had the opportunity to join y'all in the festivities. Thanks for the shark teeth, Pete. Great to see you again. Now if you folks would just turn the water temperature down 10-15 degrees I'd feel much more at home. Thanks for the invite, CBulla!

Well, it was certainly nice to see what the divers on "the other West Coast" do. Glad to have had the opportunity to join y'all in the festivities. Thanks for the shark teeth, Pete. Great to see you again. Now if you folks would just turn the water temperature down 10-15 degrees I'd feel much more at home. Thanks for the invite, CBulla!

Bill, it was a pleasure to meet and talk to you. I have been a fan for a long time and I love your work. Thanks for joining us:). I look forward to having a go at those kelp forests. Let me know when the water temp is >80.:D

Pirate, thanks for the pics! Glad y'all had a good time. As always, family obligations kept me away. I've taken to avoiding the threads about events that I know I will not be able to attend but will be tempted by...

Pirate, thanks for the pics! Glad y'all had a good time. As always, family obligations kept me away. I've taken to avoiding the threads about events that I know I will not be able to attend but will be tempted by...

I'm here anytime you can make it:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom