7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
almitywife:
OK - stupid question........ what were you shooting??

A Glock 17 9mm. It was fun! I grew up shooting Dad's guns, but hadn't shot in roughly 15 years. I still have pretty decent aim! I was happy! We're going to go back and do more shooting in a week or two, and I'll try some other guns out. We were shooting at targets. No, no... this girl doesn't shoot animals.

Roy... you're too funny! If there was an arrow in your butt, Rod musta gotcha. :mooner: :rofl3: LOL He shoots bow and arrow, but hasn't done so in a long time. His B/A is hanging in the garage like an ornament right now. :D

Linda... you're a little walkin' machine! :D
Almity... YES! YOU CAN DO IT!! :)

Same old routine

3.1 mph
45 minutes
2.31 miles
10%

work up this morning and it was raining

hubby being a well trained hubby still kicked me out of bed

so i put on my cardio walkout dvd and did 30mins in the living room.... feeling it in my legs and bum :wink:

AND

this morning i went to the shops to get some tim tams (not for me, a US delivery) and i walked straight pass the bannana bread and gloria jeans ice chocolate with skim milk, no cream, blend twice please

i really feell like ive turned a corner... now to hang on!

almitywife:
this morning i went to the shops to get some tim tams (not for me, a US delivery) and i walked straight pass the bannana bread and gloria jeans ice chocolate with skim milk, no cream, blend twice please

WoooHooo... look out, everyone! Almity is back in butt-kickin' mode, and better than ever!!! :mooner: :D

Okay no more exercise because gonna go diving on Saturday, nearly went bottom up today so I'll never exercise on the day I dive. Good thing there are good divers and people actually helped me get back otherwise I wouldn't have post anything today. :)

almitywife:
work up this morning and it was raining

hubby being a well trained hubby still kicked me out of bed

so i put on my cardio walkout dvd and did 30mins in the living room.... feeling it in my legs and bum :wink:

AND

......and what about the Emachine?

the e machine is still alive and well... but lately i seem to be just looking at and not much else

maybe i just needed a change.. im sure i will be back to it at some time in the future :wink:

almitywife:
the e machine is still alive and well... but lately i seem to be just looking at and not much else

maybe i just needed a change.. im sure i will be back to it at some time in the future :wink:

You can always send it to me as a present, I will use it for you. :rofl3:

considering it cost me $50 to send a parcel of tim tams to florida today... might be cheaper for me just to pay you to come down here :D

well im home from ANOTHER WALK!! WOOHOOO!!!

i think im winding up to KICK BUTT :D

I did my 2 miles this morning. Set a nice pace and zoned in to the mp3 player. Awesome lyrics by Baz Luhrman, "sunscreen" I think it is a must listen to for everybody. That alone get me motivated, and realizing all is right with me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom