7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is cheaper to mail RoyN where you have an extra diver to play with (can't abuse it) :D...Okay, I'm losing it, next week is my diving spree and I'm getting giddy and crazy. :11: Gonna do a minimum of 10 dive next week, get some old magazine, go into the hyper chamber and go out and do it all over again the following week.

almitywife:
considering it cost me $50 to send a parcel of tim tams to florida today... might be cheaper for me just to pay you to come down here :D

well im home from ANOTHER WALK!! WOOHOOO!!!

i think im winding up to KICK BUTT :D

:rofl3: You got a deal

However you have lucked out TODAY Almity the Dept of State still has my passport in the Renewal Process so I am not going anyplace out of the country until it comes back. It has been 6 weeks, they say to allow 8.

I sent it certified mail, I have my receipt they got it, I have my cancelled check they have my money, I just don't have my passport back yet.

maybe you didnt get the memo LInda... something aboot closing the borders because of the vegemite :D

well... SORE LEGS!! i swear, even my butt is sore BUT im about to head off for a TWO HOUR WALK to the grocery store!

why? because its 6am and i have nothing else to do today but laundry and housework so i might as well go for a walk to buy some mozerella cheese :D

diving tomorrow though :D

cheers!

ok im back..... took me 2hrs to walk there do some shoppping and walk home

i reckon it was at least 10 miles and now im pooped! :D

going out for a family dinner tonight... already suss'd out the menu to make positive food choices!

woohooo - WHO ELSE IS MOVING THEIR BODIES TODAY???

I did this morning (posted already), and ran around up and down the hallways at work. Why do women have to wear heels?? UG! My feet are killing me! The first thing I take off at home are the shoes, give those little toes some breathing room!

Just did some light exercise, can't do something heavy because gonna be diving tomorrow. Plus my stomach hurts real bad again...:(

10%
3.2 mph
45 minutes
2.39 miles

It is rumored I will be going on a 4 mile hike tomorrow, will post results if I survive

:rofl2: too funny Linda

if i can survive my 10mil today you will blast 4miles!

great going - you must be feeling pretty hot hot hot these days :10:

almitywife:
:rofl2: too funny Linda

if i can survive my 10mil today you will blast 4miles!

great going - you must be feeling pretty hot hot hot these days :10:

As in sweaty yes, but that is a word that has NEVER been used to describe me otherwise. :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom