7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew! 2 days off from the gym and I got back in there tonight. It was a chore but I managed 40 minutes on the treadmill, 3.0 up to 4.0 mph. Sustained between 3.6 to 3.8 for the majority of the workout. 2.42 miles, 400 calories (give or take). Phew. Hike tomorrow I think. Need to get outdoors.

almitywife:
maybe thats hunger pains Roy???? have an extra banana tomorrow!

I wish it was, but my stomach is now rejecting certain food where it will out through my mouth. Hey, least if I move in with you, I don't need much food anyway. :D Well, tomorrow diving and gonna be trying my new BC with the integated weight I just made today. :14:

No "workouts" for me this weekend. I work 12 hours today, and 12 hours tomorrow. Have fun and move those bods! :D

stayed home today so went for a 2.5hr walk to the shops for some soup beans for dinner tonight... gotta burn off that choc cake from last night somehow :wink:

cheers everyone!!

almitywife:
stayed home today so went for a 2.5hr walk to the shops for some soup beans for dinner tonight... gotta burn off that choc cake from last night somehow :wink:

cheers everyone!!

Thought you went diving today.

Anyways, workout consist of 2 long beautiful dive. My air supply was 3300 down to 200 left at the safety stop. The place was just beautiful that I thought my soul was leaving my body out because I wanted to stay there and almost cried too. :( Hopefully it will be beautiful there again on Monday. Kudos to everybody who workout! Those who didn't, I know you can do it and I give you courage. :D

almitywife:
OK - stupid question........ what were you shooting??

DUUUUHHHH... she was shooting the terrorists!

Oh- there goes that 24 slip again. I'm sorry, I had no choice. They bring me to this thread on a provisional basis and I'm just doing my job.

Ack. Between SB and my DVDs of season 4, it's a wonder I get anything done!

Okay- Thursday I know I walked around but I can't remember if I posted and I can't remember what exactly I did.

Friday I went to Gilboa and stood up and walked around there waiting for the helicopter to go in. Managed a 25 minute dive- called short due to FREEZING MY BUTT OFF! Hmmm. Maybe we should try freezing our butts off rather than all this ridiculous exercise.

Saturday I took the dog for a long morning walk- about 20 minutes plus two more walks later in the day- adding up to at least 30 but I didn't count.

Today I went to the park. I don't know how long the path is but it's certainly at least 1/2 mile- 1 trip around fast walking, 1 trip around jogging (I only had to stop twice to keep from killing myself), 1 more trip around walking (but not quite as fast!). Dog was pooped (literally- ha ha) and ended up rolling around in the grass on our last trip around!

I came home and did some situps and other ab exercises. Some. Not a lot :)

Okay I survived and am alive. I must have hiked about 6 miles total yesterday, most of it in the dark (which makes it even more challenging). I didn't get home until about 2:30 in the morning.

PS.......

I apparently am not allergic to poison ive as I have been in so much of it of late and have had no reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom