7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just skimming through here, you all seem to be doing well. Congrats.

I have kicked off a health kick myself a few weeks ago.

I used to be 5 ft 10 and 80 kilo of lean machine and am now 5 ft 10 and 110 kilo of not so lean machine:D

I got out of the Army in 2000 and decided to drive big rigs around the Aussie outback for a year and put on 30 kilos in that time...to many pies, too much beer and no exercise. :rofl3:

I'm still active and often go hiking and (just recently after a long absence) hunting but man I still eat like a soldier and dont have the same calorie burn.

I walk two hours a day with my dogs and still its not enough. Grr.
When I am walking in the bush I often walk for 3-4 days and the weight drops off me but as soon as I hit civilization it just piles back on again.

I have really cut down my eating but where I fall over is I spend a lot of time on the road as a Sales Rep so dont often get to eat good healthy home cooked meals.
Any suggestions for eating healthy on the road? I usually dont have anywhere to cook so that kinds kills it for me.

Cheers
Azza

Did some cardio yesterday...and some light strength training today......talked with the P.T.......she suggested that the reason I stopped loosing weight is because I wasn't eating enough calories every day.

So now I have the perfect excuse to eat the ice cream in my freezer :wink: :D

Friday- 2 dives. Second dive was a ScubUNO dive (I won! I won!) but my gloves detatched from where I keep them during card cames (velcro-ed around my BC strap) and floated away. So my buddy and I had a good surface swim even on the ScubUNO dive.

Today- nada. I need to get motivated to do something. But it's rainy out, so I won't be walking. I should do aerobics- I have a bunch of tapes. Instead I'm sitting here drinking coffee with fat-free hazelnut creamer. Mmmm.

I need some of darilynducky's ice cream :D

Oh- after diving yesterday- we went to DQ. Come on! It's okay, right? It's not like I go to DQ all the time. Plus, they have a really cool cow there!

And, for the record, erparamedic looks FABULOUS! She's lost a bunch of weight and you can tell! I know she's posted pictures around here somewhere but they are old pictures from when she was first losing weight- she needs new pictures!

The only "out of the water" pic I've got of er is one of her with the cow and I don't have her permission to post it (she's being a bit silly in it- so it will have to wait!).

Here's er in the water:

erparamedic3.jpg

Here's er with the DQ cow- she posted the full-sized pic elsewhere:
nicebuns.jpg

I decided to get off my everlovin' duff and go for a walk- I stayed close to home but I did about 20+ minutes without getting rained on.

And I did walk Saturday. Same route. So I'm on the wagon again. Now I just need to quit eating sugary foods and drinks!

after a 10 month hiatus from the gym and putting on a load of weight it's been really hard to get motivated to get back into the grind...........also difficult since I"ve been on the road a great deal ....but time to get back into morning cardio/ afternoon weight training/ and keto diet and get my fat butt into shape!

Great to see so many getting out and doing something healthy!''

ooppss sorry didn't realize this was one of the fitness challange threads......

Hashed Thurs, ran about 2 miles on the first leg, and the second leg was a hike through the woods.

Friday is an off day.

Saturday I did 50 "banana boats" with 10lbs (it's an ab excersize that's brutal), and 30 squats with 5lbs in each hand.

Today my skydiving got cancelled so I was bumming around the house, did 100 push ups. 80 regular and 20 knuckle.

Kickball game tomorrow!

Great job, Guys!

Welcome ZenDiva :)

Did a 10 minute brisk plus a 60 minute brisk/hard beach walk with the doggies. Still not doing as much as I want throughout the day and with having added a whole bunch of stuff back into my daily food intake, I'm only holding steady. Need to get out there and kick it up a notch or two to start working on those last 5 kgs!

Yay! I'm finally losing and sheding some weight. I've already dropped down to 165 and now I'm just eating less and less calories, but eating more veggies and whatever. Anyways, did the cardio workout using the fat burning setting and now tomorrow hopefully it will be shedded out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom