Agencies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaScott once bubbled...
Should have said "renting or buying TANKS - all the same"......

BTW, your too late..... the wife pissed in the kornflakes very early this morning, which is having a direct link to my bad attitudes in my posts. Sorry guys and gals...... I will try to not let my home life affect my scubaboard life in the future.......

SS

No problem and how it gets better for you! :D

Maybe you need to go to the bar for a few :coke: :coke: before you go home!

Cheers, Taz!

ScubaScott once bubbled...
Should have said "renting or buying TANKS - all the same"......

BTW, your too late..... the wife pissed in the kornflakes very early this morning, which is having a direct link to my bad attitudes in my posts. Sorry guys and gals...... I will try to not let my home life affect my scubaboard life in the future.......

SS

Just remember what rule we live by in our house ( other than grin and bear it)....."If Mommas happy ......we are all happy!!!!"" No matter how painful it is".

Butch103 once bubbled...

Just remember what rule we live by in our house ( other than grin and bear it)....."If Mommas happy ......we are all happy!!!!"" No matter how painful it is".

Ain't that the truth eh Butch? My dad told me that quite a while ago..... that and " Yes, Dear"..........I'm slowly learning though...... it was a trip to Cayman this spring or a new bathroom........ you should see the shiny porcelain throne we picked up on the weekend!

SS

Iknow the shop you deal with Tazz and the last 2 years while up in your neck of the woods I have purchased air had a friend rent regs and tanks and Mike never once has asked for a c card and he doesn't know me from flint!

Well Eagleray, I am not prepared to air dirty laundry in a public forum or make accusations that are not completely supported at this time. I can tell you that 3 possible court actions are watching very closely what happens with the pending suit in Quebec, I am also aware 2 people are talking to a major T.V. public information show later this week with hopes of public awareness as to what is going on.
My own opinion based on facts I have found, all divers who buy compressed air and those who sell compressed breathing air should be concerned.

eagleray2003 once bubbled...
Iknow the shop you deal with Tazz and the last 2 years while up in your neck of the woods I have purchased air had a friend rent regs and tanks and Mike never once has asked for a c card and he doesn't know me from flint!

Mike is usually teaching and has little to do with the store when doing so. He can't be on the boat and in the store at the same time as I'm sure you know. So if you know this store so well when you bought your air and stuff who was the person you were dealing with?

The only person I have ever dealt with in that store is Mike himself or Deb. so can't blame it on the hired staff. No store is perfect when it comes to taking money.

I just wanted to add my two cents worth ... I have been diving since last July.. So far I managed to accumulate 60+ dives... Mostly fresh water, some with a drysuit, and some saltwater as well..
I did my training as an intensive course over two weekends.. We started Friday evening and did the first few chapters of class room work.. Saturday AM we did the first pool session, Saturday PM we did more classroom work and tests..
Sunday AM we were back in the pool for the better part of the day.. The following weekend was devoted to the open water portion. Essentially it was 4 days spread over two weekends..
I had a choice to do the intensive course or take several weeks as an evening course. I remember things better when the diving follwows the classrom work right away without any breaks..
I don't see why some people are disagreeing with the weekend courses.... It took the same amount of time on the weekend (every day from 8am to 6pm with an hour or two for lunch) than it would if the course is spread over several weeks..
Since my OW I continued on to Nitrox and AOW.. My rescue course is schduled for April and with any luck I'll make it to Master Diver and 100+ dives by the end of this year...

Back
Top Bottom