Alabama lake diving? Wedowee, Smith, Martin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I got boats but it'd probably be easiest to shore dive the old bridge rubble. You got any tanks? Just remebered all mine are bout empty and need to be viz'd, was planning on takin them to b'ham this week.

Right now I have 2 filled with 31% and one with Air all 3000-3100psi cold. AL80s Yeah I got Air! LOL

well if you dont mind me using the air one, i'll pay for a refill, I can probably go wed if its real early morning or later in the afternoon. Just let me know if you can go.

Last edited:
I have to be able to change my Meeting on Tuesday to Wednesday and if I can I can bring whatever I got 5 tanks actually. I can get 2 filled tomorrow or Tuesday. If I am able to change the meeting it will be around or after 12PM before I can be at Lake Martin. Ill be in Marengo Co, Sweetwater AL. So its a good trek around Selma to Montgomery and Tallassee Area. BUt Got wheels will travel!!

Email me Ill send ya my Cell Number, steveholloway@bellsouth.net

If we could knock out two tanks man that would be killer! Ill bring you the Air if we can get it all lined up.

Steve

Whooooo I went to google to check on distance and time so I can plan the meeting. HOLY SMOKES! Its like 150 miles to Lake Martin from there. Back roads kill me to 3 hours plus. I can drive straight up from Florida in less time. I will get back and we can plan a full day of swimmin and searching for hidden treasure!!

I appreciate the interest will let you know and if need be Ill bring all my tanks filled when I come to save ya the hassel of chasin down some.

Steve

Maringo County? Maringo County? You can't get here from there!!! Do you have your passport??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom