All recent dive won't download to PC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-dan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I'm trying to download my last 4 dives to my PC using Suunto DM5 and its will connect and sync and it show 5% 30%, 75%... Finished but no dives.

I look on the dive computer and my dives are there. The only the only thing different is I changed the battery about 4 dives ago? The computer works fine, but can't download. Its the Suunto Vyper without the transmitter so the grey one.

Thanks,
Dan

You might post that in the Suunto Forum on the DM5, though I'm not sure it'll do you any good. My wife had the same problem last download. Finally worked after 4 tries and switching to a USB port on the back of the computer.

See post #98:
Dm5

You might post that in the Suunto Forum on the DM5, though I'm not sure it'll do you any good. My wife had the same problem last download. Finally worked after 4 tries and switching to a USB port on the back of the computer.

See post #98:
Dm5
Ok I will try there. I have tried many times and still no luck. I truly wanted to see last night dive cause I intentionally made the computer go into deco while in a safe environment so I can see its what it does if ever it would happen on a real situation.

You do know you should clean the contacts really well? Both sides. Make sure you have a good contact.
Then take a look at Post #4 in that DM5 thread.

If you have another computer with DM5 you could try that to try to isolate the problem. You could also try another program. People generally seem to like DM3.1 a lot better. Others think Subsurface is clearly superior. I've tested both and they work. I didn't go any farther than that since it's my wife's computer and mostly she's OK with DM5 as long as it works.

Everything very clean and contacts are good. I will try those other software you mentioned. Thanks Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom