All the boyz are doing it, now it's our turn!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks one again for all your efforts, the excellent write ups :)

... and the visual I now have of tree peeing ladies competing with the men :laughing: :wink:

Depends(TM) are actually a more reliable system for both genders. You can even drive cross country with depends and not even need to stop. Using the head on the boat also works well. The P and the She-P are simply albatross gear.

If you were a lemming, and 100 other lemmings jumped off a cliff, would you follow too?

For space flight, these make sense, but not for scuba.

I'm not going to jump off a cliff, but neither am I going to wear a diaper and pee in it either! The condom and catheter is a PITA, but at least it allows one to void and continue a dive. I hope this deal works out for the girls. It's very uncomfortable to be underwater and have to go and can't, but wait, you don't know about that, you wear a diaper. :palmtree: Bob

Nereas,

Thanks for such a brilliant commentary, but you really should practice using your inside voice more often rather than giving in to the urge to share your genius with others.

In the meantime we'll just have to carry our albatross, and suffer the joys of not stewing for hours in our own urine.

Nereas,

Thanks for such a brilliant commentary, but you really should practice using your inside voice more often rather than giving in to the urge to share your genius with others.

In the meantime we'll just have to carry our albatross, and suffer the joys of not stewing for hours in our own urine.

Agreed, those comments are totally out of line. I wouldnt wish a diaper on anyone, and I do have to wonder where the "head" is on a 15 foot RIB when you are out on the ocean all day doing 3-4 dives with no return to shore (where there is no bathroom anyway) as we did this past weekend.

Another happy convert!

After several extended topside trials, I finally had the chance to dive my She-P this weekend. It was so nice to hydrate like crazy, do my thing when nature called on longer dives and not have to make the long walk to the restroom or struggle with a nasty port-a-potty.

Thanks to Laura's recommendations about spray over paste, quick disconnects and adding a short piece of tubing to the She-P side, donning and doffing was a dribble-less breeze. A loop of surgical tubing tied around a suspender worked well in place of a velcro wrap to keep the p-valve tube from going down the drysuit leg when donning the suit.

With bladder capacity no longer a limiting factor, I just may have to buy those double 119s I've been thinking about...

nice to know your learning curve was shortened by our fearless foremothers!

thanks, intrepid beta-testing babes!

Being that having a check valve on the pee valve hose is convenient for hooking up and such, but inconvenient for cleaning, I came up with this...

Then I realized that it would work nicely for QD's without check valve as well, because it is a bit harder to get a nice 'seal' whilst blowing the cleaning solution through the plastic fitting.

This will work well for both boys and girls! :)

I will have them available soon on the She-p north america She-p and accessories marketplace, but they are also very easy to make :)

Attachments

• IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1947.jpg
    IMG_1947.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 81
Excellent as usual!

For those of you experiencing 'issues' cleaning the hollister spray adhesive off your latex She-P (baby oil works for your skin but is baaaad for the latex she-p) try using acetone.

NON-acetone nail polish remover only makes matters worse.

it has to be real acetone.

please remember to wash your she-p well after cleaning it with acetone (it's harsh stuff) and a nice wipe of isopropyl alcohol to disinfect.

Back
Top Bottom